Friday, July 25, 2008

umuulan nang lisensya...

RN... RN... RN...

UMUULAN NANG LISENSYA!!


Being a successful nurse is my big dream, thats why when I graduated in high school I enroll my self at university taking up BSN.

No doubt, I love the course kahit gaano kahirap ang subjects, kahit gaano ka complicated every year I take, I still made it with no back subjects, lahat pasado ang grades kahit pasang awa na lang...hehehe.

Unfortunately, working abroad came. Kaya di ko natapos ang nursing course ko coz I took the opportunity working abroad. Nanghihinayang din ako when I gave up my studies, sobrang nanghinayang ako.

My collage years in nursing department, I met a lot of good friends, buddies and devils "kaaway"... nyahaha! Nevermind the devils!

Everyone of them is treasured by me, all our memories, all our hardship as a team and all the kulitan as a typical student. Kaya nung pa alis na ako, na miss ko clang lahat.

To be honest, maraming WHAT IF sa utak ko when I left my course.

what if, i choose my course instead of working here...
what if, i finish my course sana graduate na ako ngayon...
what if, i graduated sana kasama ko ang mga batchamtes ko nag rereview...
what if, i passed the board exam...
what if, may RN na sa dulo nang pangalan ko...
what if, nangyari lahat yan sa akin, dba I fulfill my dreams.

Ang daming what if no? hehehe... kasi hanggang ngayon nanghihinayang parin ako. At na iinggit sa mga batchmates kong RN na... tulad nila, they just passed the NLE. Happy ako for them, I know they deserve it.

To you guys... CONGRATULATIONS!


My byutipul bestfriends, L-R: Omolhyr Salim RN and Sharon Mae Tiquis RN


My buddy, Rey Aguirre Jr. RN


My buddy, Dexter Jayson Cueno RN


GOOD LUCK SA CAREER!

4 comments:

Chyng said...

first time ko dito!

you have your own destiny to fulfill. and congrats to your friends! (--,)

vErAdiK said...

@chyng

hey salamat!

oo nga, i have my own destiny, pro ang hirap parin para sa akin ang di nakatapos nang gustokong corse, but its okay... i know GOD has different plan for me for my future! :)

happ weekend sau!

MakMak said...

Things happen naman po for a reason. Wag nio na po isipin yung "What Ifs". :-) Those will hinder you from realizing your destiny. Naks. :-)

Goodluck po sa exam. Kaya niyo yan.

At good luck rin sa new RNs na friends nio. Cute si buddy mo. LOL.

Unknown said...

di bale dollars naman ang kita mo diyan...hehehe...

congrats sa mga friends mo...

btw, i've got an award for you here.

have a nice weekend!