Saturday, July 5, 2008

my EXAHAUSTED review...

My Saturday is unusual, I'm used to be exhausted but not because of 400 questions. Aaagggrrrhhh!!! The questions was very hard and so tricky, I need to read once or twice just to think whats the best answer. From 10:30 until 3:30pm my mind was like a time machine, remembering all the knowledge I learned just to have a correct answer.


(my questioner and answer sheet!)

Need to be serious, really serious. Look at them, they don't want to be bothered by anyone. Our saliva got spoiled already and our brain was tired of thinking.


(classmates: black shirt-te'Imelda and blue shirt-te'Lita)


Every school or exam settings, comparing answers are always there. We're almost done yet we are trying to compare and change our answers (cheating huh!?) , that's student life. lolz



( Only the four of us who take the review, see, we are having our discussion.)


For long hours of thinking...


For being serious jut for one day...


For seeing the guy who is so makult sa akin (ligaw nang ligaw)...


For receiving a Victoria Secret Lotion from my teacher...


For being exempted in paying my $100 review fee (utang)...


For how many hours of answering and end up PASSING the review...


I got HEADACHE...


MIGRAINE attack me once again...


and now I am...
EXHAUSTED!!!


go to sleep my fella's... see yah!


ADIOS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

--

hay rebyu, prang layp nga naman oh

hakhak

elyens

XXXxx

vErAdiK said...

@ rimewire

salamat sa pag daan!

tcee!