Monday, July 28, 2008

let's call it a DAY...

Feeling so high don't know why, can you tell me why?
High in your smile, makes me inspire
I don't know what's in you, Im shaking when thinking of you
Time to say bye with your smile
Don't know when I can say that's mine
Let' Call It A Day
-vErAdIk-
---


---


---


---


---


---


---


After my tiring day with my exam, I am totally knock out didn't notice I fell as sleep.
As I woke up, I feel I'm so empty and looking for someone who can hug and kiss me and bring my self back again. Unfortunately, no one can hug and kiss me this time when I needed it most. Grabbed my mouse and keyboard, open my computer and I am here, I just BLOG IT OUT!



Now can you give me a kiss and a hug? Whoever you are.
Just stay anonymous and I'll be glad you did it for me, now you feel me much better.

1 comment:

MINK said...

ehem ehem.

kelangan mo ng kayakap? buti anjan si teddy...

:)