Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Aid and CPR Seminar... Part 1

It was a tiring day but productive Sunday. The whole day of listening and absorbing things make me so tired. Luckily, this seminar is not new to me in fact, I have taken this First Aid and CPR Seminar twice already when I was still studying nursing and caregiver at the Philippines and so, I have no difficulty accepting terms and digest to my brain.

All of us had the chance to perform all the procedures to each other. We indeed enjoy the first part of our seminar and this coming Sunday, July 20 is our last day of seminar.


At the end of the class, as always I got headache. I went to Mcdo after and ordered my fave Quarter Pounder Meal "extra Fries and extra Coke" big appetite huh!?

I have some photos taken.


Miss Kathy is our instructor, she's good in teaching and demonstrating the procedure. She's not hard to understand, her key words are simple but straight that everybody can got it right away.




Look at me, trying hard to perform perfectly all the procedures! hahaha



They are performing full cycle of CPR to the unconscious body of an adult.





Chech the ABC, ABC stands for Airway Breathing Circulation.







If there's an absence of breathing, give full 2 breaths to the victim. And if the patient breaths in his own then the patient is alive.


After giving 2 full breaths, position the patient to a recovery position or in side-lying postion and check for other injuries she/he may have.


We perform the CPR at the infant.




Performing 2 breaths for unconscious infant in 5 cycles.










Performing 30 compression for unconscious infant in 5 cycles






Have a nice week ahead of you guys!!!

ps: free to correct my stuffs here, medyo nahihilo na ako when i was writing this, i might say wrong information feel free to correct my mistake. thnx!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waw... naalala ko yung training ko ng first aid... hahaha... ABC...

umuulan padin here... grabe kahit wala na sa manila ang bagyo...

kaw ba? binabagyo ka din jan?
ng blessings ha? heheheh...

hmm... ou nga ang hirap na masarap magting single..hahai..

vErAdiK said...

@stan!

ano ba yan, bbaha nnman ung amin sa Mindanao! :(

bagyo nang blessings? OO, ang dami... ako na lang tumatanggi...lolz

enjoy SINGLE LIFE!

tcee!