Friday, July 18, 2008

long distance relationship...


Everyone wants everything to be perfect (including me). Everyone wants to be happy in a perfect way but we always failed because... Everything is not perfect, is it true right??

In my whole life having relationship with guys ngayon lang ako nahirapan nang husto, making our relationship perfect. Ako yung tipo na easy go lucky sa relationship, if he wants then I want, if he dont like it then I dont like it too.

In 4yrs of relationship with Mark (fiance), ngayon lang kami nagkahiwalay. We used to be wih each other every single day nung nasa Pinas pa ako, kaya nman sobrang nahirapan ako mag adjust when I need to leave him and our baby.


Having LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!! wow, ang hirap!


You cant see him, you cant touch him, you cant see his all actions at lahat... only the word TRUST TO EACH OTHER ang palaging nakikita, nahahawakan at nararamdaman. If the TRUST is in good terms sa relationship everything follows, the LOVE, UNDERSTANDING, and so on.

Mark and I, as a couple for 4 yrs we are not used to have big issue. Ngayon lang talaga kami nagkakaroon nang big fights, minsan ibaba na lang ang telepono masama pa ang loob sa isat-isa... ang hirap kaya nun. Pero ika nga nila,
"hindi masaya ang isang relasyun kung walang rambol, hindi maging matatag kung walang away to test your relationsip",and its true.

Emot nanaman ako, hayzzzz... buhayzzzz!

Nung una pa man, I am used to put my all emotions in poems. I am poetess ika nga nang friend kong Canadian.

Kayo na ang mag sabi, whats with us right now. Basta ang alam ko, where still strong but may mga pangyayari talaga na sadyang pumapasok sa isang relasyun para subukan kung hanggang saan ang pag-iibigan nang magsing-irog.

I made a poem base on my emotion and the things happening with us.

STATUS

I feel were apart
Coz I feel I'm not that important
I feel so terrible
When you say, Your not available

I can't touch you anymore
Thinking how long it will take more
Giving my best, to have you in my heart
Just to feel were not falling apart

Do I need to ask, whats wrong with us?
Do I need to guess, whats in this mess?
I want to ask, I want to guess
I want to save this relationship for best

Baby, before its too late
I want to know your my fate
Dont give me hate
Coz I dont want to be failed
-vErAdIk-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.... nakakalungkot naman. naalala ko ex ko. LDR kami diba? tapos ang sabi ko pa nga NO to LDR. heheh. buti ka pa kinaya niyo. pero in fairness teh, galing mag gawa ng poems poeta ka! poeta!

Skippyheart said...

hay naku dear sis patibayan lang ng puso yan--LDR can work--di ba sabi nga far apart but close at heart ;)

happy weekend dear sis. tayo kahit LDR sisterhood basta you are so close to my skippyheart di ba! happy weekend din sa iyo ok...labs you lots! - Ate Becca