Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pregnant MAN delivered HIS baby girl...



I heard this shocking story months ago at Ophra Winfrey Show, not only me who was shocked by his announcement that HE was 6mons pregnant when he and his wife aired to the show.

Thomas Beatie is 34, happily married. He was born as a GIRL but she transformed her self to a man. Taking hormones and engaging to surgeries to remove her breast. Thomas Beatie is a half Pinoy blooded but raised at US state of Oregon and decided to become a man 10yrs ago.

June 29 of same year, Thomas Beatie gave birth to his baby girl. According to the news it was not via CS, so, does mean he has normal delivery which is possible coz he didn't change his original sex organ which is the "vagina".


--- my reaction ---

oh well, good for him to deliver his baby girl healthy though at first his pregnancy was a big issue. But for me there's nothing wrong with him to be pregnant coz he is capable to be, he never changed his reproductive system except his breast.

Good luck to them!


--- back to the reality ---

In nowhere land I stop and take a pause, then think a little bit... a little bit more and decided to close my reviewers, books, notes and my marker.

Ooh sh**!! I hate this feeling, everybody knows I am very impatient and very lazy reviewing notes. I dunno whats wrong with me, I just don't feel to study in advance.

"Rush girl" the name I used to call to my self, I'm into rush, I'll sure to say I will be more serious reviewing my notes tomorrow a day before Saturday, huh!

As of writing this post, I already close all my notes. I went down to the kitchen and get some chips, soft drink and ice cream... I said to my self, only snack time that's it! nothing more.

Silly, after I ate all my snack... here I am, opened my computer and took a little tour, check my emails and so so... of course BLOGGING! lolz

But I need to discipline my self, I need to stop this before I will be totaly blind and forget to review.

Here ya guys! Im going back to nowhere land.

ADIOS!

6 comments:

arnie said...

for real? OMG! is it really possible?
the medical technology really have gone so far...wow!

Anonymous said...

I've read this one 2 months ago and even saw the documentray about him on youtube... this is not a hoax! hi vera! hehehe... musta?

vErAdiK said...

@arnie

yeah arnie! this is real! and besides babae nman tlga ang mga sex organs nya, he never change it it kaya possible xang ma preggy.

ur right, medical technology have gone so far and wide now a days.

tcee! :)

vErAdiK said...

@janus

hi janus! salamat sa pag daan! okie dokie lng ang ako! ikaw? send regards to ur sis! :)

ingats! :)

† Yods† said...

napanood ko to sa tv patrol. tibo yan, nagparetoke lang kaya nagmukang lalake. mukang siyang lalake pero boses babae pa rin siya at di niya pinagalaw ari niya kaya nakapagbuntis pa din. kulit nga e. hehe

arnie said...

haha! ganon ba...
tama nga si yods. ang gulo nya...
lesbian sya, pero, nagpakabuntis pa rin.
nakakatawa yung sinaryo.
"di ko ma-imagine yung lalaki na nakabuntis sa kanya...parang pumatol na rin sa kapwa lalake."

LOL