Tuesday, July 29, 2008

boredom strikes... "bloody heart"

It was ordinary Tuesday for me after all the pressures last few weeks. It was hot and humid day, I wake up so early and I need to start my day right at 5:30am.

Nothing new for today, I just spend my little time talking to my dearest hubby on the phone, that makes me happy knowing his fine. And of course, my day wont be complete if I can't hear the "angelic voice" of my son Kirk, answering the phone and shouting "MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA" that really makes me complete throughout the day and completes my boring life here.

OH! my afternoon was boring, I can't take a little nap, I just laid my body on the bed and played my dvd instead. Boredom really strikes me again.

I just grabbed my pen and notebook and gotcha, I just made another piece.






BLOODY HEART


Thick, sweet and so red
From my heart's deeply wounded
So fresh and so flesh
Only you can refresh


It's you who wants my heart
To stop bleeding apart
I want you in my bed
Laid in my heart's very wounded

If I'm bleeding
I'm just wounded
If I'm not breathing
I'm just out of my head

Bloody heart, Oh! bloody heart
Cure your heart
Beg you to stop
Killing your heart

-vErAdIk-

4 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

uy may tag ka! Musta na? :)

Anonymous said...

heloweeeeeeeee...
ahahah...

teh, asawa ka ni Balagtas noh?
makat ka eh!

makata!



[msg ng may sakit]

vErAdiK said...

@ateLeonore

ay, may tag ako? cge tsek ko!

okie dokie lang ako!
ikaw ate, musta kna?

mishoo

vErAdiK said...

@stan

hoi!

wapen sau?
bat may sakit ka?
ano ba yan?
take ur meds and take a rest.

di ako asawa ni balagtas...
kabit nya lang ako, hehehe


pagaling ka!