Monday, July 14, 2008

tukso: "SANDY"


My life here is getting little bit crazy now, something happened last Saturday. MR.TUKSO came back again for the third time around (ibang lahi nanaman) ang una PINOY ngaun I guess parang INDIAN gwapo e...hehehe, and guess what it happened at the bus stop, this is the second time when MR.TUKSO showed up at the bus stop.


Before I'll state the whole crazy and weird story, I'll ask you first, specifically you boys.


What if, your driving a car then you saw a girl standing anywhere, then you parked your car at the side of the road and go to her and talk to her, your both strangers to each other. Then you introduce yourself to the girl and make a little conversation.


Here's is the question: If you did that, what makes you do it? There's a hidden agenda or friendship?


Interesting huh!?


For real, this weird and crazy scenario happened to me last Saturday.


Late in the morning, I went out alone and planed to visit my school and for some agenda. I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop near from the house. 9:15am is the arrival of my bus at the bus stop where I was waiting, 15mins before the bus is coming, the weird thing happened.


I was standing alone, when a delivery truck stopped in front of me because it's "RED LIGHT" I saw the driver, he is looking at me and trying to have a conversation, he opened his slide windows and keep yelling "CAN I GET UR #?" with action! Of course, I'm not talking to the strangers (malas ko lang di ko xa kilala, ang gawapo nya, pramis! lolz).


GREEN LIGHT is on, means GO! whew, the truck was gone. That's what I've thought (ayun, akala nanaman) I didn't notice he turned right and parked his truck to the other side of the road. Less than 10mins when he parked his truck, he was walking at my place where I am standing and confused and scared that time because of his action. What the hell, is he doing here? ask ko sa sarili ko. (oi, cuteness in fairness!)


"SAVE BY THE BUS!" as he was approaching me the bus is almost coming, I was murmuring "cmon, bilis bilis" nataon pa red light nanaman, ayun! medyo bumagal ung bilis nang bus. MR.TUKSO really make his on ways, as the guy was in front of me,


he said: Come here let's talk.

adik: deadma ang cuteness mo, di ko pinansin.

he said: hey, what's your name? let's talk.

adik: my bus is here.

he said: whats's your name?

adik: TINAY. (para tumigil ka lang) FAKE NAME! buwahahahaha

he said: im SANDY

he said: cmon... he stood at me, handed me a piece of paper... eto ang naka sulat sa loob nang papel!



TELEPHONE # and NAME


HUWATTT?? gusto pa ata makipag appointment sa akin, at binigay ang # at name nya.


Ay! MISTER TUKSO, kahit gaano kapa ka-cute jan, deadma ka kay adik, pro it doesnt mean na di ako na atrak sau, well, crush ko ilong mo, ang macho mong katawan at ang mata, kung tutuusin nasa tipo kita BUT kung ano man ang reason mo bakit ka pa nagpakahirap bumaba sa truck para lang ibigay sa akin ang kontak # mo at mag pakilala, naku MISTER TUKSO... TAKEN NA ANG BRUHANG ADIK na nakita mo sa bus stop. Pero kung nagkataon DEMONYO parin ako?? buwahahaha hindi kita aatrasan... cuteness mo kaya! pero ANGHEL na ako sa mundo nang ADIK kaya BEHAVE na ang drama nang bruha.


Well, it only shows wala parin kupas ang byuti nang ADIK. (epal ko talaga) Natatawa lang kasi ko, bakit pa xa nag excert nang effort just to give his # and name, dba?? To think, I am just wearing simple white shirt and black pants, no cleavage, no booty and all. Im not that superB (byuti) superH (hot) compared to the other girls. Well, ma benta lang talaga byuti nang adik. lolz


I never tried to call him, kaya kita nyu naman parang galing na sa basurahan ung papel nya. hehehe


That's my weird and crazy weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyahahaha.... dalagang pilipina ka ha! hehehe... di nagpapadala sa anu mang tukso basta basta...! winner ka teh..hehehe...

vErAdiK said...

@ stan

hey, di ako dalagang pilipina! hehehe, yaw ko lang tlga patulan baka ano pa magawa at di ako makapag pigil nang sarili... gwapo nya kaya! medyo nanghihinayang rin ako at pinalapas ko pa ang pag kakataon..hehehe

tcee!

Anonymous said...

Maraming bumibigay sa tukso dahil baka hindi na raw maulit and opportunity na dumating...pero buti na lang at hindi mo pinatulan hehehe...I guess that would be for your family's sake...good work Vera...

vErAdiK said...

@kuyaRino

hello kuya!
naku naku! kuya, kakaloka tlga ung nangyari... yeah, i made the desicion of not calling him bcoz of my family... susme! kung single lang ako...tinawagan ko na yan! hehehe

musta po!? ingats

TENTAY™ said...

Waw susyal naman mare, ang taray ng byuti naten =) Mabuti nalang at magaling ka pumigil, grasya na ang nakahain ah? hehehhehe!! Lakas siguro ng pigil mode mo di tawagan. Pansin ko weakness mo ilong, pareho tau sister. apir! =)

iadd kita sa blogroling ko ha. tenchu!

vErAdiK said...

@Tentay

susyal ba byuti ko? hahaha, na bulag ata ung gwapong lalaki na un... hehehe

pigil mode ba sabi mo? talagang pigil na pigil mare, nasa tamang pag iisip pa ako hanggang ngaun, pero pag ako tinopak...tatawagan ko yun...nasa bag kopa ung papel...heheh


sure, add din kita sa blogroll ko!

tcee!

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

wow...in ferness...cute hah! :)
lagottttt...

Skippyheart said...

hay naku naman iba talaga yata ang beauty ng dear sis vera ko--truly addicting at naka-ka bighani ;)

you did the right thing though sis =) ingats ok. Love yah!

P.S. Salamat sa pag-bisita sa akin kahit na malimit missing in action ako lately he! he! ;)-Ate Becca

vErAdiK said...

@nokk

wahahaha... yup yup! mamiganda in ferness cutness ang mokong!

matawagan nga! lolz

vErAdiK said...

@ ateGanda

ay ewan ko ateBecca, anong lason ang napasok sa utak nya at binabaan nya pa ako! kakaloka tlga!

in ferness cuteness xa! lolz

hope ur doing ok ate!
iloveyou