Tuesday, August 12, 2008

tagged: My Quirks and BBF Award




Was tagged by Mommycool, I know I was so late posting this tagged but it's better be late than never. :) Thanks for the tagged!
The Rules
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.\
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.

My Quirks

1. Can't sleep without a pillow in my forehead.
2. Can't go out and have some fun without bringing my digital camera with me (photo adik).
3. Can't go home without bringing something for my self (shopaholic).
4. I can't eat apple without peeling the skin of it.
5. Can't go out for fun without matching my dress from head-to-toe (maarte).
6. Can't say goodbye without saying I LOVE YOU and a KISS to Mark, esp to Kirk Zeus.

I'm giving this tag to Stan, ateEllen, Neri and the rest of three you can grab it.
-------------------------

I got tagged by Neri, I've done this before when I was still in my old blog. But I'll still do this tag, Thanks for the tagged sis.

Rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four of them are followers of your blog
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Thanks again to the generous taggers F&F for my subsequent awards. Hehe.

I'm passing now the BFF Gold Card to: besprenGbex, ateEllen, mommyCool, ateBecca, Stan. :)

The great thing with this gold card, though you can't buy anything with it, is its priceless value --- friendship. ;)Please, the above 5 people are encouraged to pass this award to 5 Blogging friends too, following the 4 rules listed above. I will be very happy if we show some support to the recipients of this award by any of the following means: linking, commenting, subscribing, rating…


It’s true I have never seen you
and we have never met,
Never shaken Hands oreven truly hugged and yet!
I know for sure you care forme by the kindness that you give.
And our keyboards keep us
together doesn’t matter where we live.
So I give you this gift toput a smile on your face
and to let you know in myheart you have a special place.

Read more about this award on Iyer’s Blog.

No comments: