Friday, August 8, 2008

sUmmEr AdvEntUrE...


The last day of my long weekend was amazing and adventurous. I together with my Tita Em, Tito Khes and cousin Timmy went to African Lion Safari, to see real animals closely.

The best part of our adventure was riding an Elephant for the first time and for my little timmy for her the best part was riding a PONY.

Enjoying my long weekend makes me relax from the real world I have here.

Here's some snapshots from my "summer adventure".


























































More photos HERE.
HAPPY WEEKEND Y'ALL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

namiss ko ang zoo. lol.

i mishu ate vera!

Skippyheart said...

wow katuwa naman yan dear sis!

gusto ko tuloy mag-punta ulit ng San Diego Zoo or Wild Animal Park...

Happy weekend sa'yo love you much! - Ate Becca

Anonymous said...

sarap maglamyerda!

halu! musta na???? amishu.. di na ko nakadalaw ulit.. now lang... hmmmm sensya na po mama.