Friday, August 22, 2008

long distance relationship...

Being alone here, away from someone you loved makes me crazy as ever. Yeah, I need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, even be wise in every temptations come along.

I can't deny the fact my emotions almost eat me. I can say I am weak, weak in a sense I easily fall in love to someone who used to be sweet and cares for me. I got so weak every time a guy put his emotions in me, it's so hard to put my weak emotions to someone else 'coz it's not right and never be right. Sweetness is one of my weakness 'coz I am a sweet person, it's hard to stop when both sweet individual meet together.

Those are just simple struggles of mine, having long distance relationship for about a year now. I'm not saying that I am beautiful, hot and attractive but when it comes to temptations they are all at my side it may be physically or emotionally.

It's so hard to fight all of those, it's hard to motivate your self when lonliness strikes you.

Every single day of our relationship I always think that everything will be fine, that we will be together so soon as a family. That all our hardships, sacrifices will turn into happy ending.

Ohhh, I want to share a poem composed by -vErAdIK-.

I made this poem out of this image caught by my camera at the bus terminal.








Kiss

Why I can’t do this?
To have a simple kiss
Eager to take a risk
Just to have a kiss

Kisses from your lips
Make me in the midst
Touch my lips
To sense the bliss

Kiss me; not in my cheeks
Instead in my lips
Strawberries are my lips
Sweet kisses from my tips

Let my lips tease
To make you freeze
Baby, say please
Just to have a kiss
-vErAdIK-
Happy weekend guys...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

di ko kinaya! hahahah...


hahahaha..
ang header may pagka mariah carey!

† Yods† said...

sweet! nice poem. :)

Mel said...

you don't need to veer away from temptations chong...

to remind yourself that someone far away is having a hard time missing you and doing everything to avoid sin is somethign you should ALWAYS think about

nice poem, gusto ko din gumawa ng solid na tula kahet minsan lang hekhek

apir!

Anonymous said...

Pray hard sis, marami talagang tukso! It's just a test...kailangan mahigpit ang kapit.
Nice poem...haha, iba talaga nagagawa ng homesick ano? Ingat. muaah!

.::. Vanny .:. said...

waaaahhhhh!!!!

although im not being tempted in any sweet sweet by another people, what rili makes me paranoid is.. pag di cya nakakausap.. or di nagtetext..

communication is really important in dis kind of relationship db? haayz.

wish me luck sis. i really want to work dis out..

vErAdiK said...

@ stan

hehehe... di kinayaha! kayanin mo! lolz

ingats!

@ yods

oi, salamat!... musta kna? ingats palagi!
QUIT SMOKING!

vErAdiK said...

@mel

hey chong!

wow! agree ako sa comment mo! di mo lang alam kung gaano ka lakas ang tempatations d2...but i can say NO to them!

makakagawa krin nang poem! :)

thnx!

@nona

naku sis, pray na ako nang paray... pro oks lang, carry ko pa nman e...hihih

homesick? yeah, absolutely
ingats!

vErAdiK said...

@ vanny

waaaahhhh
na miss kita....

hoy! wag kang paranoid! normal lang yang nararamdaman mo... u love him kc kaya gusto mo araw araw nag uusap kau.

yeah, COMMUNICATION is important... things will work out, samahan mo nang dasal sis.

ingats!

Anonymous said...

cute poem sis!!!

just be strong and push yourself away from all those temptations...

orytie?