Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"Summer Galore"




It was a wonderful weekend again, it's not just a weekend but a "long weekend" I had. From Saturday to Monday my days was so memorable and enjoyable.
I tried to enjoy every single outdoor activities we had, it's almost Fall again and soon the Winter Season is coming and all the "Summer Galore" will change to a freezing temparature that you can not do all these stuffs while the snow is falling down and the temperature is going down to negative (-) 0.

It's just right to explore the "summer" here in Canada since I can only experience this once in a year, to feel the heat of the sun to my skin and go out from our house and spend my day outside.

Exploring summer, hmmm... let start my first day of my "long weekend".

I called it, "summer galore". It was a good Saturday to spend a birthday to the park. A family friend spend her daughter's birthday at the "Jack Darling Park", it's a picnic grove in the Lakeshore.

Juts bring some foods to eat and there's a barbeque place where you can cook your own food. Together with that foods, there's a lot of good spots. Splash pad for kids, its a swimming area and the Lake itself.


I did really enjoy the first part of my long weekend.

Heres the random behind the scene.











































More photos HERE.

1 comment:

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

Wow I love the music...my fave...enjoy lang...life is beautiful!