Tuesday, August 12, 2008

not that bad...


Am I really too skinny?


Yan ang palagi kong tinatanong sa mga taong laging sinasabi sa akin "hey, your too skinny". I dunno if I really am or they just dont used to see a 22yrs old and a mother of 2yrs old boy looks like me, skinny.


This was not a big issue for me when I was still in Pinas, of course, natural lang sa mga Pinoy ang structure ko...skinny type until I came here in Canada, na para sa kanila ang korte nang katawan ko is for 13-15 yrs old lamang, weird ba? yeah, its weird. Na halos ipamukha nila sa akin na akoy isang CHILD not WITH a CHILD, lolz.


For real, its was a big pressure for me... dunno kung paano ko babaguhin ang term na "CHILD/KID" in their first impression. I am not that BIG since when I was a kid, never ako naging mataba or even malaman... In my life, I have always been like this, I tried to eat a lot but here I am still ME, VERA.

I had only one problem regarding with my weight and body figure, and that was after I gave birth to Kirk Zeus, 2yrs ago. Normaly, I maintain my weight of 40kgs-45kgs, not that bad. But after I gave birth to Kirk Zeus all my weight goes down, to the point I weigh 35kgs only.


That was so harsh, ang katawan ko lumiit...para akong buto't balat at losyang tingnan.


Now, for 1yr and 7mons na balik ko na ang dati kong weight, nagkalaman nang konti but still skinny parin. Wala na ata akong magagawa for this, si Lord na bahala... di naman ako nag pabaya nang sarili ko e.

One acomplishment..


size 0

to size 1



NOT THAT BAD...

2 comments:

Jhamy whoops! said...

your petite kse.. kaya people there thinks your like a teenager or something.. e d ba jan.. they're big.. chaka ingget lang ang mga yan sayo.. lol


:)

vErAdiK said...

oo nga... ingget lang ang mga un! hihihi

tcee!