Monday, August 25, 2008

Canada's Wonderland Get Away

Here ya go, my weekend was so cool. We went for some rides and having the best time in water.

We went at Canada's Wonderland. We arrived at around 10 in the morning, it's just 30 minutes drive from home. I choose to go with them rather than going with my Tita though I bought my own ticket, $ 37.00 is worth it after having the best rides ever.

Almost 12 midnite we reach our home, we feel so tired but there's still lots of story to share with each other. Now I'm gonna share my Canada's Wonderland Get Away.

Enjoy the slide show.



Have a nice week ahead of you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zixwsbwHindi ka nagkamali ng sinamahan sis, mas enjoy di ba? kasi kapag friends pareho lahat ang kalokahan lol!
Nice pics, you had a blast getaway!!

Anonymous said...

ngekkk...ano nangyari sa comment ko? May German words??? haha..typo lang po! yung word verification ata iyan, pero teka bakit napunta diyan? haha...anyway, whatevs.