Friday, August 15, 2008

I DEMAND for my pasalubong...



Finally, dumating na ang visitors visa nang lola and lolo ko for almost a couple of months processing and waiting. They were so excited to go here, they want to see the snow as always.


They'll be here hopefully, in the middle of September and they are planing to stay here until December, after my lolo's birthday. I hope and pray, kaya nila mag stay na nang ganun ka tagal dito aside from the weather and temperature, alam kong maninibago sila.

September is the first month of Fall, expecting that month will be so windy and not so cold. And for another reason, kung kaya ba nilang mag tagal dito na hindi sila ma BORED, coz I know how it feels... masyadong depressing ang atmosphere sa Canada pag dumating na ang tag-lamig... you can't see the sun rise in the morning and you can't see the sun is setting down in the afternoon. You can't see any people walking around outside, playing in the park, you can't see anyone unless, your going to the mall... jan mo makikita ang lahat nang tao, making themselves busy.

Nevertheless, they are so excited to be here... kung puwede nga lang kahapon, ngayon sila pupunta ginawa na nila... but as what I've said to my dearest lola and lolo, they need to consider the TIME and the WEATHER here... baka kasi at the end of their vacation hindi sila masaya because they feel BORED, para sa paboriting apo nila... I don't wanna feel them the word BORING, matanda na sila and who knows, but I'm not praying... this is the first and the last vacation nila sa Canada... I told them, kelangan ma enjoy nila ang pag bisita nila dito.

On the other hand, they are asking me kung "anong gusto kong pasalubong", paboritong apo e, hihihi. Hmmm, well ala nman masayadong demand ang Vera, an dami rin kasing Pilipino Foods. Konting-konti lang naman ang hinihingi ko, example... Polvoron and Popcorn nang Goldilocks, pinadala ko rin ang iba kong damit na iniwan ko sa Pinas, nag pa-bili rin ako nang tri-band na cellphone and roaming na sim, and I requested to send recent family pictures, recent pictures of KIRK ZEUS and a gift from my fiancee, dahil 5th anniversary namin sa Sept. 19...

Can't wait my lola and lolo to be here... oh, speaking of my lola... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOLA! birthday nya ngaung Sunday, 17.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Before I forgot, and be out for 2 days camping... ok lang, makalimutan ang lahat nang na-mention na pasalubong, kung puwede lang sana isama at para makita ko na sila once and for all... I DEMAND FOR MY PASALUBONG!!!

.
.
MY FAMILY...
.
.
MARK (fiancee)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
especialy, MY BABY...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KIRK ZEUS







I'll be off for Saturday and Sunday, another summer adventure. I'll be out for 2 days camping. Updates after the camp.
HAPPY SAFE WEEKEND Y'ALL!!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments



3 comments:

Skippyheart said...

ang saya naman nyan na darating lolo at lola :) Happy birthday lola!

uuyy busy ang sweet sis sa ng weekend--that's cool! Have fun ok...love you! - Ate Becca

.::. Vanny .:. said...

waaaah.. kadungis ni baby. pero cutie pa rin! aww. namiss ko 2loy pamangkin ko. :D

ingat sissy! missYu! =)

Anonymous said...

waw naman kakatuwa... lovers in canada ang dating nyan pag anjan na sina lolo & lola mo