Friday, August 8, 2008

tagged: apat na katanungan...

Thanks for the tagged STAN.

Hindi ko alam na pinapatud niya rin pla ang mga pakulo sa blog tulad nito, kung alam ko lang sana andami ko nang tagged na ibinigay sa kanya, hehehe. Anyways, medyo may katagalan na ang tagged na to, but ngayon ko lang nagawa dahil sa busy schedule ko, naks... busy sa pag lalakwatsa.

Here's the thing...

What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...
Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with that of your

(A) Four places I go over and over: home, church, mall and Pinas

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: my Mom backhome, my Fiancee Mark, kuya Dom and ate Rebecca

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? Mcdo, Mandarine Buffet, Pho Ba Ka (Thai Resto) , kitchen

(D) Four places you'd rather be? Pilipinas, Pinas, Philippines, Cotabato

(E) Four people I think will respond: mommyNokk besprenGbex sisNona sisRhapsody

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Tyra Banks Show, Ophra, Dr. Phil, Local News

Im tagging: mommyNokk besprenGbex sisNona sisRhapsody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naka naman... special mention ako!

Anonymous said...

sis.. pramis gagawin ko toh.. :D