Tuesday, June 24, 2008

my medicine...













Summer is my fave season at all, I can wear tops, mini skirts, shorts skirts. And the most is I can go to the places I want, party all night, malling all day, not like when it's winter, I stayed at home for the whole season.

Last weekend, as always, I didn't stay at home. I went out with friends, hang out with them until night. In this activities I can forget my worries and be happy.

"Hangging around with friends is my medicine, with them I can shortly foreget my depression and stress, with them the real VERA is coming out from her shell and bombs away."

Sa mga nakakakilala sa akin, the real VERA, they know what I've been through this days. I can say it's very hard but still I am surviving everyday of my life, have hopes every morning as I woke up.

7 comments:

my-so-called-Quest said...

have a happy summer vacation!
enjoy the sun!

enjoy na rin ang company with friends=]

ingats vera=]

Anonymous said...

Kung ano man yang pinagdadaanan mong mga pagsubok, I'm sure, malalampasan mo yan dahil malakas ang loob mo at pananampalataya sa Dios!

.::. Vanny .:. said...

hi! looooove summer too. hnggang ngayon sunog pa din ako. haha

vErAdiK said...

@ docCEDEUX

hey, i will enjoy the summer!

thnx ced, ingats rin
jan!

vErAdiK said...

@ kuyaRino

hello po kuya! thanks for the kind words, yan lng ang nag papalakas skn! :)

take care po!

vErAdiK said...

@ vanny

hey! mukhang enjoy mo ang summer jan sa pinas ah, at sunog kpa hanggang ngaun! :)

tcee!

leonore/mommycool said...

gayahin nga kita, yung walang no no...pag may invitation...hahaha...ng maiba naman! :)