Tuesday, June 10, 2008

365 days of blogging...

OMG! It’s my first year in blogging industry, to be exact June 10th of last year. I was so innocent how to blog, until I had my own.

The reason why I deal my self into blogging was, I was curious what’s in blogging why my aunt and her colleges are keep on posting their where abouts in life. Then I finally got my first post, if I’m not mistaken my first entry was “How did I love reading and writing” (sad to say I can’t link my first post).

From then, all my thoughts where coming in and out in my mind, I can still remember I used to write drafts first in a sheet of paper, 2-3 entries and post them in specific dates. And my post was so formal coz that time all my readers where my co-bloggers, who where my aunt and her friends.

As my bloglife goes on and on, I gradually meet new friends who are blog addicts too
, from simple comments to their post, I found true friend in them. I called them Ate, Kuya, Sis, Bro, Kapatid, Bespren (you know who you are guys). I do value them, care and love them.

The sad part is, my original blog was down and all my post from the start where there, dunno if I can still restore my post over the year.

But as what I said to my last post “bloglife must go on…” another 365 days of challenge in my bloglife, let’s get the blog days rollin’.
----------------------------------
Let’s get refresh our minds, what my blog looks like at the first up to present and even the caption of my blog.

I had to change my layout twice before I got stuck on my last blog design.

Here’s my ever first layout:


This was last year of June, that was my blog looks like. And teh title of my blog was Ka-Talk, Ka-Text, Ka-Chat.


...Hmmm, I don’t have any photo of my second layout, it was pink very feminine. And I change my blog title as I change the layout it was “Beauty is the eye of the beholder”.

The last design of my blog before it was down and where I totally stuck on it, was color blue with the best header I had, with the picture of ME, my son KIRK and my hubby MARKO in the upper right side. I am thankful to my dear friend in blogging who made it just for me, and sorry again, I don’t have chance to take a picture before it was all gone. I change again my title: “Vera talk’s life away from love ones”.

----------------------------------------

I thought I’m gonna leave my bloglife there forever, but I was wrong. Recently, I had my baby blog for some reasons. And here how it looks like, and as I create my new blog I created my new blog name, “Vera and her addicts” I change my nick too, from VERA to VERADIK.





New atmosphere here in blogspot.com but still the atmosphere of being VERA never changed.

HAPPY 1ST YEAR IN BLOGGING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogsary sis veradik hehe, oo nga new nickname but the scent of being Vera is still there...ayt?
I'll add your site sis, sa 2 blog ko rin. Sensiya na nga pala, ngayon lang nakadaan just came back from pinas and now lang nakapaglayas haha!

Anonymous said...

Naku...blogspot nga pala eto minsan di ako maka-access sa blogger minsan naman okay. kaya kapag wala ako dito...alam mo na yun ;)
nice layout sis!

ellen said...

hey besprennnnn....nyahhahahahah, unti unti ng lumilinaw ang mg aalala ni pardner dom kaya brace yourself dahil magsisimula na naman daw kayung magkulitan to the max sa comment box nyahahahaha...
seriously speaking- grabe pinagdadaanan ngayun ng domskii kaya sensiya ka na kung medyo madalang ka nya mahagilp sa YM chatroom. nagawa mo na ba yung ibang klaseng linky tag? na advised ng goggle adsense para daw tumaas ang traffic at PR ng blog natin? if you have the time- try to make a post about it- tutal naman may time ka to bloghop= so ang gawin mo bawat hop mo ay klik mo lang ang title ng post nila na gusto mong gawan ng puna- ten gawing mo itong text link sa tag na gagawin mo- u can do as manyas you can besprennn! enjoyyyyy-
asteg na asteg ang layout mo-gandang ganda ako-mas malinaw sa mata at hindi masaket titigan ang mga letra ng post mo- kudos to you besprennnn...
Gbex ito--bisi si domskii eh...

vErAdiK said...

@sisNona

...huwaw! nag balik bayan ka pla! hmm, inggit ako, kelan kaya ako mkaka uwi ng pinas? esep-esep
...salamat sa pag add nyu sa aking new blog!
... ay ganun ba? sana lagi kang makakadalaw d2!
...see ya sis!

vErAdiK said...

@besprenGbex

reallyyyyyyyyyyyy? GOD is good all the time! im so glad that kuya is getting well now.

nyahahaha, tlga mag hahasik nnman kmi ng kakulitan! humanda kaung lahat, nyahaha

send my regards to domskiii!