Monday, June 9, 2008

blogLife must go on...



... ayun, nag simula na ako sa aking bagong blog.

... Suppose to be I will not make another blog, kaso di tlga ata ako mabubuhay pag wlang blog e, I was thinking kasi they can fix my blog ASAP, but still my blog was down.


... I had a hard time thinking and finalize my desicion to make my own blog, without their knowledge, my co-bloggers in pinoynetwork.org, Im not a traitor, it's just I cant leave without blogging now. I know they will understand why I decided to make my own blog here, so called
http://veradik.blogspot.com/.

... I'll be continuing my bloglife here, though, if my
www.pinoynetwork.org/vera will be okay, i finally choose to stay and post here regularly but i'll keep on updating my older blog.

... Hahayzzzz, bloglife must go on!


4 comments:

ellen said...

helo vera kapatid,

sobrang na motivate ako sa post mong ito kaya sa katuwaan ko ay ginawan kita ng tag na pwede mng gayahin at sympre iibahin mo ang content ng bawat napili mong ini tag!--heto ang post ko-basahin mo and make your own tag to your links- u can tag as many as u can- basta may tym ka to discus their post and link the url of their post...
it's here the sample:
http://www.smartglobalexpress.net/2008/06/noteworthy-blogs_10.html

bless u kapatid kongn maganda !!!!

Anonymous said...

Vera, Happy Blog Anniversary sa iyo! I wish you more wonderful blog years to come!

-love,
Ate Thess

vErAdiK said...

@gbex&dom

... hmmm, dapat lng pag patuloy ang bloglife ntn bespren, coz "this is us!"
...cge, ill do the tag, as soon as tapos ko nang pagandahin ang blog ko, hihi!

@ateTHESS

...thnx ateThess! love you too!

Anonymous said...

Eh adik ka pala talaga eh? HAHAHA, Happy Anniversary!