Sunday, June 15, 2008

araw ng mga dakilang Tatay!

Happy Fathers Day!
They are the best in me
Happy to be mine
Loving them so free
You can't get them out of my mind
Never thought he would be mine, I'm just happy everytime I'll think of him. If comparing is good one thing I could say Mark is the best guy I've been with.
Now he's not just my boyfriend, his my mine.
I love you Labs

*************************************
Daddy what I used to call
Really his my wall
Never said no
His always ready to go

He shaped me for who I am now, they said I got some attittude from my dad. Hapy to hear that coz my dad is the best man, he always support me in my desicions.

I never heard my dad scream at us or even get mad, the only word he would tell us "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO", that word means a lot to me, its a shot phrase but lots of meaning.
I love you Daddy!

2 comments:

sadako said...

you might have deleted something on your files while upgrading your blog to WP 2.5

anyhow welcome back to blogging. sensya na busy hehe. kailanaganng kumayod

Skippyheart said...

Belated Happy Father's Day sa kanila dear sis! =)

btw, got your e-mail. nag-respond na din ako ok. *mwah*