Thursday, June 12, 2008

"give me that broom ate!"

Ooppss, it’s not what you think. This is not child labor or forced labor (I’m doing my job here… lol), it’s just Timmy wants to help cleaning up her mess. (Is it her mess or mine? Look at my room…lolz)

“Give me that broom ate!!!” that’s the exact phrase she was yelling me, coz I don’t want to let her sweep the floor, she was very annoying, she keeps on yelling “give me that broom ate! I want to help you!”

My patience was sold out by her, this was the result:


Oh well, good job Timmy! Lolz… she always wanted to help in me cleaning up, but I’d rather not to give the broom to her sometimes coz I am in hurry, I have many chores to do before her mother (my aunt) comes home from work.

I just realized it’s a good teaching to her, so that when she grew up it’s not difficult to ask her to sweep or even clean up her mess and their house, maybe that time I am not here anymore to do it for her.

(till next tym timmy! lolz)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, so cute and sipag ni Timmy :)
It reminds me of my kids at that age, kaso pati toys inilalagay sa washing machine haha!

Skippyheart said...

so adorable naman talaga si timmy =)

happy weekend sis vera -xoxo, Ate Becca

forevermonk said...

hapi weekend sau dyan sis vera.....
I woke up one day looking up the ceiling where I was..... kala ko nasa pinas pa ako waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! ang haba ng tulog ko sis vera! musta ka na? missed na ikaw ni kuya dom!....
linaw na nakaraan sa akin- tenks to my dr and to you all out there who prayed for me!.... musta na si bugoy mo! God, how I missed talking to you dear sis vera--- ur kuya dom is your kuya dom now! thanks be to God!...and thanks to your prayers and well wishes.... love you sis koooooo!... musta ko din si Marko! hope they are all doing great now!