Wednesday, June 11, 2008

celebrating 1yr of "True Friendship"


... To be honest, in my entire life ngayon ko lang nakita ang mga true friends ko, and I dont care our age gap, life style even our destination to each other.
... In my life, all people I know, my classmates, schoolmates, bystander even some friends doesn't know me, coz they always judge me. They always thought I'm a bad girl, but they don't know they are bad for judging me.
... When I met the special people in my life one year ago, I feel like I was free from judgmental world, they never judge me, they trust and believe me, all my thoughts and insights.
... The greatest thing in them is, they truly believe in me not minding our own destination, they maybe just meters away from me or even miles away from me, they still put the real friendship.
... My heart was very happy to be their friend, and my whole me are so blessed to have them, to have a circle of friends that I can surely say that they are my real friend.
... If you can't remember our friendship starts when my bloglife started, it only means its our 1st friendship anniversay.
--------------------------------------------
As always, If I am happy, I put my thoughts into poems. So to my dear friends (ate, kuya, sis, bro, kapatid, bespren, pare, mare) this poem are all for you. (u know who u are my dear friend!)

True Friendship
I’ve been searching for you
Don’t know where to find you
Where have you been?
Don’t you know I’ve been waiting?

Here I am at home
Feeling so alone
You knock on my door
Considering me with no color

Nobody had a chance to glance at me
But you did it so free
No one can dare to stroke my heart
But you did, with all your heart

You gave me the trust
That will never spin into dust
I’ll seize you and loved you
Coz I found a true friend like you
-vErAdiK-

No comments: