Wednesday, June 11, 2008

happy me... "update, update"


...happy me!


... happy me coz I am celebrating my 1st year in blogging, another reason why I am happy becoz GOD gave me/us "bloggers" a good news, that for sure will make us smile.


... I admitt, isa ako sa nag worry ng husto when the bomb explode to me, that my "kuyaDOM had an accident!" I was moer affected when I knew he need to suffer more than we all know.


... I admitt, sa sobrang pag aalala, di ko na pigilan ang sarili ko to follow his recovery, I tried to talked to him and his close relatives which I did it succesfully until now.


... I constantly update my blog, when all the inccident was happening, all the new updates I gather I immidietly post it, so I can let some bloggers to be updated as I am, they where worried too, like I do.


... Every update I've recieved there's always mixed feelings, I cried, smiled and even so worried, but somehow I always look possitive that my kuyaDOM will get better so so soon. (i miss my kuya now)


... Through all the things happened, I know kuyaDOM will rise up so so soon, and I'll keep on waiting that he will shout that he is well.
---------------------------------------------

"update" that makes me happy now!

...from besprenGbex, according to him:

" hey besprennnnn....nyahhahahahah, unti unti ng lumilinaw ang mg aalala ni pardner dom kaya brace yourself dahil magsisimula na naman daw kayung magkulitan to the max sa comment box nyahahahaha..."

... That's what I like to hear, I'm happy for what bespren just told me.

Am I just overeacting for all what happend? or Am I just telling what's inside here in my heart? I love my kuyaDOM, I found a true friend in him, his still my kuyaDOM whatever happens.

2 comments:

ellen said...

nyahahahahaha--- grabee- touched naman ako sa post mo na ito besprennn... tumpak ka sa sinabi mo-= he will rise from the debris of his getting stuck in the limbo of forgotten thoughts....babangon daw siya one day to shout sa shoutbox mo na he is oking oki na..kunting time na lang daw at kaunting panahon ng gamutan nila ni doktor miller nya!...tenks sa pag aalala mo besss...

bespren gbex

Skippyheart said...

sis vera, thanks for droppin' by and letting me know about your one year blogging anniversary--so as a token, I sent you a box of chocolates in celebration ok...;) mga 3 to 5 days daw ang dating dyan *hugs*

Ingat ka lagi. mwah! - Ate Becca