Friday, September 5, 2008

Restless Feet of Veradik...


Oh my, restless feet... what have you done to me?

Almost 12hrs I'm out of my bed and only my feet was my boss, and that's me... tired tired tired... but it doesn't mean I gave up! nah, that's not me... bonggang bongga... go for it!

It was 12mid night last Sunday we went home, from 8 in the morning. That's me... gala to tha max.

Few weeks to go, and you can't see me like this... no more sun that shines so bright that gives me sunburn. Fall is coming, dunno what could be my activities in this season. Its getting colder, signs of Fall and Winter season.

I'll surely miss the fun I have.

Till next summer again!

Oooppsss, this is not yet a goodbye for summer... lets just see what's my next weekend!

@ Lantern Festival, Toronto
August 31,2008
















































more photos HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow parang model ka lang nun yellow car ahhh... :D
sarap nyan gala ng gala!