Saturday, September 13, 2008

hey! im still here...

happy me, our phone and internet connection was back now...


it does mean, I'm here again...


though i can access the internet now, i can't still promise to visit blogs, chatting with my dear friends regularly. In short, no more extra time for computer addiction. hayzzz


it's Saturday, and still I feel so tired of working for the whole week. No mood to go out anymore, I just want to take a rest for the whole week

honestly, i miss you guys!

ooohh, later this afternoon I got a phone call with somebody that makes me so happy, very much happy. I will reveal that happiness soon. :)

just wanna be happy now!

happy weekend guys!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apee weekend
sunday n dito ngaun eh

nwei bilis mo mkcomment kgbe ah
hehehehehe....
gumawa lng ako ng entry after
visit sa mga blog eh
tas out n din ako

nwei, hersheys ko asan n
dpat me pasalubong ako isang
balikbayan box n super laki
chox lahat.. hehehe

yngats jan
godbless