Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lakeshore Babe...












I thought, I could be a couched potato for just one day. Actually, last Saturday I don't have really plan to go out, time to take a break for consecutive outing, time to clean up my messy room and prepare for my next outing the following day, Sunday. hehehe

I don't have any appointment at all, no plan to go out with friends. I woke up early but I was lazy to stand up and do my things, I just listen the music first day in the morning ang stayed up in bed, day dreaming I guess.

I don't have any idea my Tita has their own plan, she just let me know an hour before we left. As a result, we went to Lakeshore, Toronto.

It was a hot day but no one can stop us. We set up our stuffs and all then enjoy the day. There's also an air show, that was pretty cool, amazing air tricks.

For the past weekend, I was toasted already, toasted by the sun. But I already love the lake here, and wanted to play like a kid in the cool water of the lake.

Lovin' the summer. Lovin' it!




















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarap naman magmuni muni jan :D
musta na sissy???

sana makapasa ka na sa exam mo...
ingats lagi! mishootoo!!!

Anonymous said...

ate... napakagala mo talaga...
hahaha....

buti ka pa...
aun...
pagod na ko teh!
duguan exams ko!!!!