Thursday, September 4, 2008

got my Fairy on my Sexy Back...

After going to Lakeshore, Toronto last Saturday, the following day as we had planned with my friends we went out for the last 2 days of Lantern Festival at CNE, Toronto.

I was out again, I had restless feet over the weekend, I mean almost the whole summer, non stop. The ticket we bought was only for $9, rides are not included that was cheap for all day fun.

Before we riched the Lanterns diplay, we stopped at shopping stalls. Sight seeing and what so ever.

Part of my summer and mind wilderness I got my hena tatoo "Fairy" for $15. Pretty cool and I indeed enjoy having it in my back, until now... I think it will last for 1month before it fades.

Got my fairy on my sexy back!


more photos are comming...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kawawa yung fairy...
naging hairy....
hahahah,

fren_ace said...

hi vera how are You?

what a nice tattoo
it's cool..

Skippyheart said...

ay coolness naman nyan sis! ang ganda!

TGIF love yah! *hugs*