Monday, September 1, 2008

BER BER BER na...


... BER na!

... BER na!

... BER na!

isa lang ibig sabihin nito!

malamig nanaman ang simoy nang hangin!

ramdam ko na ang PASKO sa puso ko!

MERI KRISMAS GUYS!

MERI KRISMAS!

... just got my self back again, having a long weekend here. September 1 is Labor's Day, no work at all. Spending weekend as always outside, explore the wilderness of summer.

... Spending 2 days out of my bed makes me KNOCK OUT! really, still having headache now and plan to go back to bed soon, after this post.

... love to share my weekend to y'all but forgive me I can't now, maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow. My head really sucks and got sunburn.

... give me 'lil more cuddly sleep and i'll be here soon, if I'm fully charge again.

Till here, going to bed now

I LOVE the months of BER!

have a nice week y'all!

No comments: