Sunday, February 8, 2009

tagged: from MoMMycOOL








The Rules:
You need to list 5 addictions and pass this tag/award to your friends.
-- I can't give my 5 addictions for now I have 3 of mine.


















First in my list, of course, my dear Mark and Kirk. They are my addictions from the start and will be forever.
Having them makes me complete.
Love you Papa Marko and Kirk


















Ang tropang PEPE, yeah, they are my crowds. They are my barkada. We used to call us PEPE, dunno how it happens but we are happy to call as PEPE.
We met later last year, we worked on the same factory where I worked.
We clicked and here we are, hangging and bonding together.
L-R: Percy, Eric, Veradik, Diane, Lea, Andrew, Lee, Jane, Adrian


















I can't still deny my addictions with chocolate... now that everyday I can eat free chocolates at work.
Lovin' chocolates...

Thanks for the tagged mommycool, ateganda!
This tagged is free for all, I am passing this to everyone. Feel free to grabbed.

2 comments:

Yffar (^^,) said...

im back!

wakekeke

lomg tym no hear.

Skippyheart said...

chocoholic din ako sis! hehe

Happy Valentine's Day! Love yah!