Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hearts Day with Friends!

Febuary 14, it was hearts day again. No love ones beside us... yeah, i called it VALENTINES WITHOUT YOU!

I'm with my friends last valentines day. It was a happy night with them, I enjoy and no regrets being with them. I choose to hang out rather than pouring some rain from my eyes.

Yeah, you know veradik when I am so dramatic... no limits of tears flowing. This time my valentines most likely im alive, no more tears I tried not to cry but still I cried.

After the night, as went home and tried to sleep... I can't still help my self but to cry, missing YOU, yes YOU my Labs and Bugoy.


Thanks to you guys, for making my day great.




Veradik, Adrian, Lee

Hanney, Lee

Hanney, Veradik



Single ladies: Veradik, Jane, Hanney, Lee

Lee, Adrian

Adrian, Veradik

L-R: Hanney, Jane, Lee

Love You Guys!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

buti na lang at andiyan ang friends mo at least di tumulo ang luha mo ng buong araw at magdamag...hehehe...

Unknown said...

uy tita~ emote ka parin ba until now kaya di ka pa bumabalik?

Ken said...

I have added your blogsite under CANADA Region in KABLOGS, a blog aggregating site for all Pinoy Abroad.

Ken said...

Sorry forgot to write the link here, http://thoughtsmoto.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi sexyy... please visit my blog also Deo's Web Blog