Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines My Labs!

It's better be late than never. Never forgotten it's a hearts day few days ago, Happy Valentines Labs ko.

Celebrating hearts day without you is very hard, seeing couples happy together everywhere. Knowing that I'll still count many more days to be with you on the day of hearts, the day of LOVERS.

I'm used to kiss you everyday, now even touching your lips it's a dream. I wan't to wishper to your ear how much I miss you, missing someone like you makes my heart ache.

Distance is our fate today, don't know how long are we gonna pray and dream for each other to stay togther and live forever.

I wanna be home, I wanna be with you.

I love you not only when it's hearts day, I love you everyday and forever.

I Love You Labs Ko!
I Love You Kirk Ko!




zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments: